| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Diamantino in April is hot at 27.7 °C (81.86 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33.6 °C (92.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.4 °C (68.7 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in April is 13.2 °C (23.8 °F).
- The weather in April is far from dry. Some 137.8mm (5.4in) of fluid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 11:36 long and the longest day is 11:59 long with an average length of 11:47.
Check the distance to and compare the Diamantino April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Diamantino, Brazil
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Diamantino:
- Peixe, Brazil - 895.8 kms (556.7 miles) ENE
- Cuiaba, Brazil - 132.8 kms (82.5 miles) SSE
- Pirenopolis, Brazil - 819.2 kms (509.1 miles) ESE
- Aragarcas, Brazil - 482.3 kms (299.7 miles) ESE
- Goias, Brazil - 698.6 kms (434.1 miles) ESE
- Goiania, Brazil - 811.4 kms (504.2 miles) ESE
- Rio Verde, Brazil - 708.5 kms (440.3 miles) SE
- Coxim, Brazil - 490 kms (304.5 miles) SSE
- Capinopolis, Brazil - 874.5 kms (543.4 miles) SE
- Paranaiba, Brazil - 812.7 kms (505 miles) SE
- Campo Grande, Brazil - 700.2 kms (435.1 miles) SSE
- Tres Lagoas, Brazil - 870 kms (540.6 miles) SE
- Dourados, Brazil - 887.9 kms (551.7 miles) S